Do you struggle to find French words when you speak?
Do you struggle to understand your French-speaking interlocutors?
Do you feel that you have a lack of knowledge to speak French easily?
Do you know that a too small lexicon reduces your self-confidence when speaking in French, and sometimes it pushes you to avoid any communication in French?
- If you have difficulty understanding the words your interlocutors use
- And if you search for your words every time you want to say something
How can you easily have a conversation in French?
Yet you would really like to feel comfortable in French.
You would like to find your words easily when you speak French.
You would like to understand your French-speaking interlocutors when they speak to you.
You would like to have sufficient and solid knowledge to succeed in your conversations in French.
Because you know that succeeding in speaking French:
- Is indispensable for a successful expatriation, to live independently and to integrate you into a French-speaking country
- Is essential to attend professional meetings in French, speak with Francophone clients or get the job of your dreams
- Is necessary for your activities and meetings during your travels in France or in a French-speaking country
- Is useful and motivating to communicate with your French-speaking friends or family.
Your time is precious, you hate to learn what is useless.
And you're tired of methods that you can't finish.
A course to master 80% of the words that the French people use in their daily conversations, in only 2 months.
A guided program to help you every day to achieve your goal.
- You focus only on your memorization, I do the rest!
After the program:
✅ You will master 80% of the vocabulary used in everyday conversations in French
✅ You will understand these words when you hear them
✅ You will be able to pronounce these words
✅ You will reuse these words correctly in a conversation, in the right context
✅ You will recognize more words during your conversations or readings
✅ You will find your words more easily when speaking
✅ You will feel more confident to address a conversation in French
✅ You will feel more comfortable during your discussions in French
During the program:
✅ You are serene and relaxed: you are guided by the daily lessons
✅ You study where and when you want: you just need to have access to internet
✅ You memorize only what is necessary: every word learned is useful because it is part of the vocabulary most used by the French people
✅ You optimize your time: your effort to memorize words is "profitable" by the number of times you'll meet them or use them
✅ You learn better and in context: you learn the meaning of words, their pronunciation and especially how to reuse them thanks to the examples of use
✅ You study regularly through daily lessons and exercises
✅ You revise with fun through flashcards, games and exercises set on Quizlet
✅ I do not abandon you! We check your knowledge together every week through exercises that you send me and on which I give you a feedback. And I answer all your questions by email related to the content of the course.
“I like this way of working several facets at the same time while focusing on the acquisition of a word. All your advice is very useful and effective. I am very happy with the words and the progress I made. I can read magazines and understand more than before. ”Véronique
“Excellent tool to get started! Thank you and well done!”Isabel
“This is the end.... I will no longer look forward to this daily "Words of the Day" event. Very positive assessment, for a well-designed pedagogy, without constraint and which gives from the beginning a process to follow. Thank you also for all the advice provided.”Jacques
“Your method really makes you want to learn. It is clear and structured.”Patrick
“It makes it easier for me to communicate with people who don't speak too fast, it allows me to read and understand. As I have some difficulty with pronunciation, the formula has the advantage of being able to repeat the lessons. Thank you for this course which helps me to integrate successfully into the country.”Hélène
“Very satisfied, this course suits me well. Thank you also for the very pleasant presentation.”Odile
“It's great with audio. Thank you for everything you do for us.”Simone
“The course is very well done.”Danièle
“Congratulations again for your courses. ”Thierry
“Very good method. ”Jean
At the beginning of the program:
- the PDF notebook with the general planning, the detailed planning to track your progress and some tips and tools to help you learn well
Every day during 9 weeks (2 months), a daily activity:
- a lesson to study with 15 vocabulary words, audio pronunciation and examples of use
- or revision exercises and games
Each week is as follows:
- Day 1 to 5: a daily lesson with 15 words + 1 or 2 examples of use for each word with audio pronunciation
- Day 6: Weekly revisions on Quizlet (flashcards, games and exercises)
- Day 7: exercises to send me back and for which I give you a feedback within 48 hours
Every week, in addition to learning vocabulary, you practice oral French (listening, speaking) and written French (reading, writing)!
The online course
"The Principles of French Pronunciation"
(value: 29 euros)
The "Grammar Memo Sheets - Level A1"
to have the basics of grammar always at hand
(value: 9 euros)
The "Conjugation sheets"
of verbs learned during the course
(value: 39 euros)
The online course "I succeed my first conversations in French"
with essential expressions and their audio pronunciation
(value: 29 euros)
The ebook "French frequency dictionary -
the 675 most frequently used French words"
(value: 19 euros)
* * * * *
For you to be as much as possible in connection with the French language, course content and bonuses are written in French.
To avoid misunderstandings, I indicate the English translation of vocabulary words and examples of use.
And I answer all your emails regarding the training so you can contact me if you have any questions!
- Chapitre 1 : l'alphabet français
- 1.1. L'alphabet français
- 1.2. La prononciation de l'alphabet
- 1.3. La prononciation de l'alphabet L'alphabet des prénoms français
- 1.4. L'alphabet de Paris
- 1.5. Testez vos connaissances ! (1/2)
- 1.5. Testez vos connaissances ! (2/2)
- 1.6. Les signes phonétiques (diacritiques)
- 1.7. Entraînez-vous
- 1.8. Testez vos connaissances
- Chapitre 2. La prononciation des voyelles
- 2.1. Les voyelles orales simples
- 2.2. Les voyelles orales composées
- 2.3. Les voyelles nasales
- 2.4. Testez vos connaissances ! (1/2)
- 2.4. Testez vos connaissances ! (2/2)
- Chapitre 3. La prononciation des consonnes
- 3.1. Les consonnes
- 3.2. Testez vos connaissances ! (1/2)
- 3.2. Testez vos connaissances ! (2/2)
- Chapitre 4. Les lettres finales non prononcées
- 4.1. Les lettres finales non prononcées
- 4.2. Testez vos connaissances ! (1/2)
- 4.2. Testez vos connaissances ! (2/2)
- Chapitre 5. La liaison
- 5.1. Qu'est-ce que la liaison ?
- 5.2. Les différentes liaisons
- 5.3. Testez vos connaissances ! (1/2)
- 5.3. Testez vos connaissances ! (2/2)
- Chapitre 6. L'accentuation
- 6.1. Le groupe rythmique
- 6.2. L'accentuation
- 6.3. Testez vos connaissances ! (1/2)
- 6.3. Testez vos connaissances ! (2/2)
- Chapitre 7. L'intonation
- 7.1. L'affirmation ou la réponse
- 7.2. La question
- 7.3. Testez vos connaissances ! (1/2)
- 7.3. Testez vos connaissances ! (2/2)
- 8. Fiches pratiques et ebook à télécharger
- 9. Exercices finaux de prononciation française
- Lesson 6
- Lesson 7
- Lesson 8
- Lesson 9
- Lesson 10
- Week 2: Revision & Download
- Week 2: Exercises
- Lesson 11
- Lesson 12
- Lesson 13
- Lesson 14
- Lesson 15
- Week 3: Revision & Download
- Fiches mémo de grammaire A1
Vous aussi vous aimez le français ? Alors nous avons un point commun !
Je m'appelle Laure et je suis heureuse de vous accompagner dans votre apprentissage et de vous aider à parler français avec confiance.
Who is this course for?
For beginners in French who do not want to waste time learning vocabulary that they will not use immediately. For learners who already have knowledge but who want to acquire a solid vocabulary base to speak more easily.
What is this course?
This is a course to be taken online, in complete autonomy. The course is designed to study one lesson per day. But you have access to all the lessons as soon as you register, so you can advance at your own pace.
You have access to the course 24 hours a day on computer, mobile or tablet. You are therefore free to organize yourself as you wish.
When and how will I access the online course?
At the end of the payment, you will have direct access to the course. You can start as soon as you want!
How much time should I spend on training?
It depends on your current level in French.
If you already have some knowledge, you can plan about 45 minutes per lesson.
If you are a beginner, plan 1 hour or 1 hour and 15 minutes instead.
You can adjust as you go along.
Why will this course help me master 80% of the words used in French conversations?
The course is based on a frequency list and therefore targets the words most commonly used in spoken French.
The frequency list I used for this course is made up of words from conversations of 275 people, which took the form of questions and answers.
I extracted the 675 words that were most frequently used during these conversations. For each word, I added one or more simple examples of use, in total about 1,100 examples.
When you have learned the 675 words and 1,100 examples, you will have acquired about 1,000 common French words.
As linguistic studies show that:
¤ 300 French words are enough to get by on a daily basis
¤ a French person uses 300 to 3,000 words each day, depending on his level of education
¤ the basic vocabulary is composed of 800 to 1,600 words
¤ 600 words cover 90% of texts written in French
¤ the 1,000 most frequent words of a language can cover up to 85% of a conversation
At the end of the 2 months of training, if you follow diligently the training and if you do all the revisions and exercises, you will master 80% of the words that the French use the most in their conversations.
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to send an email to: jaimelefrancais.net (at) gmail.com